Overview of 1974 Collier County John Doe
The victim was killed in an accidental fire at a vacant house on North 2nd Street in Immokalee. The owner of the home said the house was abandoned and kept locked. She said transients would sometimes enter the house through a window to sleep.
Estimated Date of Death: Same day State of Remains: Not recognizable - Charred/burned Cause of Death: Accidental fire
Dentals: Not available. Fingerprints: Not available. DNA: Not available.
Clothing: Unknown Jewelry: Unknown Additional Personal Items: A matchbook cover without an identifying features except a picture of an ash can with indication that the cigarette should be placed in the ash can.
The Doe Network Case Number: 2513UMFL