Thank you for your interest in submitting a case. In order to be on our site, cases must meet the following criteria:
- The victim must be missing, murdered, or died of a suspicious death, and the case must be currently unsolved.
- Cases must be at least 36 months old.
- The incident must have happened within the United States.
- Each case must be on file with a law enforcement agency, and there must be contact information (e.g. a phone number) available for that agency.
- There must be at least one photograph or drawing of the individual available.
If you are family member or family advocate, and your case is less than 36 months old, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com
Please provide names, locations, and relevant links.